Converse County will consider funding requests from governmental and non-profit agencies for the 2021-2022 (FY2022) budget year. Submit written applications and required paperwork to the Converse County Clerk, 107 N. 5th Street, Suite 114, Douglas, Wyoming, no later than 5:00 p.m. on April 9, 2021. Submissions received after this date may not be considered. Incomplete applications may be denied with no further action taken. The application form is available at the Office of the County Clerk at the aforementioned address or by clicking the link below. All non-profits must provide one (1) original and five (5) unstapled copies of the budget request/required attachments and two (2) original copies of the Contract for Services Agreement. Those entities not involved in the Joint City/County Work Session for presentation will appear before the Commission in June 2021, date TBD. For questions, contact Karen Rimmer at 307-358-2244 or email at Karen.email@example.com.
The following information is required to be included each year with the application:
- Name of organization;
- IRS 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(6) or other non-profit status letter and W-9 form;
- Proof of public liability insurance coverage for organization and/or Board of Directors with $1M/$2M limits;
- List of current Board of Directors;
- Amount of funding requested;
- Purpose of organization;
- Proposed use of requested funds;
- Current and proposed fiscal year expenditure budgets;
- Current financial statement showing all assets, liabilities, income, and expenses; and
- All other sources of revenue, including dollar amount and source, that the organization has requested for this funding period.